BrainFrame Psychology for Kids: Activities
CARTOON BRAIN PAPER CRAFT
This adorable cartoon brain is a simple paper craft that children can make as a toy or decoration. Kids can choose the black and white version of the templates and let their creativity shine by coloring in their cartoon brain! This brain craft is a really great activity for young kids to do while their older siblings are busy learning all about the brain!
- OPTIONAL: cardboard (cereal boxes work great),
- OPTIONAL: coloring supplies (crayons, pencils, paint)
- Print out your template of choice.
- If you chose a black & white template, color in the cartoon brain.
- If you want the cartoon brain to be more solid and last longer, glue the template onto a piece of cardboard.
- Cut out the template pieces. Children may need adult supervision or assistance for this part.
- Glue the template pieces together:
- Glue the two eyes onto the brain.
- Glue the two legs onto the bottom of the brain.
- Glue the waving hand onto the left side of the brain.
- Glue the other hand onto the right side of the brain.
- Enjoy your adorable cartoon brain!